Start Your application
Apply today to book your spot in our next audition
BA (Hons) & Foundation
Frequently asked questions
No, you will be asked to submit your videos AFTER you have submitted the application.
We advise you to apply and audition early as programmes will close once full. Please submit your application at least one week before your audition date.
Don’t forget that for Musical Theatre (BA Hons and Foundation) there’s a two stage audition process. You can check the video deadlines in the audition pages.
No, you don’t! In case you haven’t received all the qualifications and pass the audition you will receive a conditional offer based upon you achieving the academic and English language requirements afterwards.
WHAT DOES THE APPLICATION CONSIST OF?
You will be asked to enter:
Additional requirements for Master’s applications:
In 1000-1200 words, please answer the following:
- Why you wish to join the programme
- What you will bring to the programme through your prior artistic and professional experience and collaborations
- How you define creative performance practice in relation to your specialism (acting, choreography or musical theatre)
- A weak point related to your practice that you would like to develop
- How you understand the differences between working independently as an individual artist and in collaborative way as part of an interdisciplinary environment
- Your performance/creative CV