How to apply
Admissions into our programmes are competitive. They are based on the talent and creativity displayed during the audition and the level of commitment demonstrated to the performing arts.
Submit Your Application
Complete an application form to start your application process.
PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
Your place in the audition won’t be booked until you’ve paid the €50 Application Fee.
GIVE YOUR bEST IN THE Audition
Every programme has a different audition process. Check out the audition guides below to find out more.
WHAT DOES THE APPLICATION CONSIST OF?
You will be asked to enter:
Additional requirements for Master’s applications:
Your performance/creative CV (in English)
- Why you wish to join the programme
- What you will bring to the programme through your prior artistic and professional experience and collaborations
- How you define creative performance practice in relation to your specialism (acting, choreography or musical theatre)
- A weak point related to your practice that you would like to develop
- How you understand the differences between working independently as an individual artist and in collaborative way as part of an interdisciplinary environment
How do I pay the application fee?
You can pay your application fee here. You only need to pay this once, even if you are applying to more than one programme.
Remember your place in the audition won’t be booked until you’ve paid the €50 application fee.
What is the audition process?
We offer In-Person auditions and Live Online auditions on Zoom.
Every programme has a different audition process. Check out the requirements below:
Live Audition and Interview
You will have a 30-minute session with our staff where you will be asked to perform:
- Contemporary monologue
- Classical monologue
- Acapella song
The audition will be followed by an interview.