The part time post is based at IAB, Sitges, Barcelona.
The role is to assist the Voice Lecturer in delivery of voice across BA (Hons) in Acting and Musical Theatre programmes.
The tutor will be an experienced and committed voice practitioner with a specialised interest in teaching accents and dialects.
• Experience of teaching accents with reference to International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA)
• Minimum of three years teaching experience within a drama school or equivalent setting
• Qualified to BA (Hons) level as a minimum
• Experience of teaching RP and Standard American accents
• Able to work with students interested in accent reduction
• Has previous experience of working in an educational environment
• Able to support productions when needed
For more information please contact:
Olivia Owens – email@example.com