At a young age Becca could barely walk due to a rare back condition discovered when she was 5 years old. Craving a dance life, at 9 her doctor allowed her to start Tap at the Norma Terry School of dance. (Now Vicky Grant School of dance). After seeing that her condition was improving, at the age of 12 she began jazz and then at 15, ballet. At age 16 Becca auditioned for Stageworks College and completed a two year extended diploma in musical theatre.
After graduating from stageworks, she auditioned for Insititue of the Arts Barcelona and, 3 months later moved to Barcelona to begin her professional dance training! Always hungry for more, Becca spent the summers between academic years in New York, furthering her studies at Broadway Dance Center in New York! While in New York, Becca was able to participate in multiple performances including the Capezio Ace Awards in Los Angles with the Derek Mitchell Dance Company as well as various flash mobs around the city and performances with BDC.
Becca recently graduated with a first from the Institute of the Arts Barcelona in BA (Hons) Dance. She now plans to move to New York to continue her passion for dance, and to continue to perform as a versatile dancer.
- World Dance Movement : Dancer
- Sarah Markus Music Video : Dancer
- BP Gala Dinner 2017 : Dancer
- XII PREMIS Zapping Awards Barcelona : Dancer
- Man.In.Fest International Festival Romania : Dancer
- Capezio A.C.E Awards : Derek Mitchell Dance Company Member
- Broadway Dance Centre New York : ISVP Scholarship Recipient
- Institute of the arts Barcelona : BA HONS Dance